Pumpkin Decorating Contest
Guidelines for the contest:
- You may decorate your pumpkin any way you want.
- Your pumpkin can be any size, shape, or color.
- You can work with a partner to create your pumpkin.
- The pumpkin needs to be completed and turned in on Monday, October 29, at 8:15 A.M. in the MultiPurpose Room.
- Make sure you write your first and last name plus your room number on the entry form at the bottom. Entry forms will also be available on Monday, October 29, in the MultiPurpose Room.
- The Student Council will judge all of the pumpkins and determine winners in various categories.
- All pumpkins will be on display in MPR until Wednesday, October 31.
- Students can pick up their pumpkins after school on Wed., October 31.
- Be creative, have fun, and use your imagination!